[Diy_efi] Turbo Vortec 4200

Brien Tourville hh7x at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 03:39:28 UTC 2005

Sir,
Aerodynes were fun.  I had the privilege of working with them since
1978.
Today, the former owner/managing director, is one of my business
associates.

I have an Aerodyne on my own Miata.  It has worked well for a decade.
We
actually manufactured the kits that were sold. Your friend has one of
them. I hope it has worked well for him.

With regard to the big six, I would urge you consider using one
turbo.  I
see zip for value in two.  Complexity increases with the square of
the
number of turbos.

Corky Bell

Corky Bell  B.S.M.E.