[Gmecm] VE Master

SubZero350@att.net subzero350 at att.net
Tue Aug 30 09:40:35 UTC 2005

I downloaded VE Master for the $8D mask (90-92 TPI V8) off the internet a
few years ago.  Basically, it looks at TTS Datamaster (and I think it also
works with Diacom) scan logs and adjusts the main VE table to match the
desired BLM you specify.  I have used this program a few times, most
recently on my 87 GTA 350 Vortec Superram MPFI running the $8D system and it
worked almost flawlessly.  There did end up being a few VE cells that needed
minor tweaking but I think those were ones that didn't get logged by the
scanner during the drive cycle.

-ryan