[Gmecm] Auto-tune algorithm for real-time tuning programs

Sjödin Robert robert.sjodin at scania.com
Wed Aug 31 07:15:22 UTC 2005

Mark, have you had a look at VEphd by Craig and Alvin? Their program =
adjusts individual cells of the VE tables based on both BLM and INT. =
Input is csv-log by eg Datamaster.

I've found VEphd together with a smoothing program really useful. What =
is missing is a nice user interface. I was told Craig named it VEphd =
because you need a PhD to be able to run it :) Anyway, they provide the =
source code so perhaps you could use some of that?

I've also tried VE master and it is a good program. But I think VEphd =
will tweak your VE tables a little better but requires more work. =
Someone out there who has tried both programs? I've only tried both on =
one car so it would be nice to see if someone else have come to the same =
conclusion.

Rob