[Diy_efi] 90 Reatta Data Gathering

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at iowatelecom.net
Wed Aug 31 15:39:12 UTC 2005

The Reatta is a GM-30 car, not much in the diy world for scanning. On my 88
Trofeo, which uses basically the same data stream and ECM, I use a Tech 1
for scanning. It has a rather short data logging feature, but it gets the
job done. That, with Tunercat's RT Tuner works rather nicely.

Trying to mail order tune one of these is going to be a nightmare. Your
friend would be well off to learn to tune this car himself. Has he upgraded
to a larger MAF?

Scott
88 Trofeo Supercharged
www.theautoshop.net/SuperchargedTrofeo.htm