[Diy_efi] TurboCad, mech dwgs from ppl on this group ?

Mike niche
Mon Aug 1 14:54:33 UTC 2005

Interesting pictures, decided not to go for a twin cam head,
I have the single cam fixed timing but speculated on the
simple method of moving the cam tensioner, or rather making
a pair on a slider,

An annimation of the setup would be of interest, not many
around on the net that people feel like sharing,

Might troll a couple of the jap wreck yards over here and
see if any 350Z stuff around  ;-)

Rgds

Mike