[Diy_efi] Intro

Mike niche
Tue Aug 16 08:21:18 UTC 2005

I did a turbo speed sensor for my car, ended
up using a visible (white) light LED and fast
sensor, can put pictures up on my web site if
I can find space or (dare I say it) even a torrent
on my private tracker ;-)

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans
http://niche.iinet.net.au