[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

Bill Washington bill.washington
Tue Aug 16 23:42:05 UTC 2005

Mike,
    I would be interested to see how you did it, however our proxy/web
server/isp (any or all of the former) still blocks torrents, so I would
have to suck it in the old way, but our connection is fast enough that
that is not an issue.

Regards
Bill