[Diy_efi] Re: 749 ECM setup questions

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Thu Aug 18 19:25:27 UTC 2005

Hi Justin,

Sorry to reply on-list but your lycos address bounced.

I don't know if the 730 can be modified for p&h injectors,  maybe someone
else on the list would know.  I do know that the '749 with the injector
driver mods works well with 8 low Z p&h injectors.  I originally built 2
'749s,  one primary and one backup,  but I have not needed the backup.  The
primary has been running well for a couple of years now,  well over 10k
miles and a lot of track days.  I'd use the '749 again,  no problems.

hth,

Bill