[Diy_efi] 4.3L TBI Timing Issues.

David Daniel ss396
Sat Dec 10 04:05:06 UTC 2005

Thanks, David
I know the CEL is working... it's been glaring at me intermittently while I
was chasing an EGR problem.  I had been getting an intermittent code 32, but
I think I have that fixed.  No CEL since I replaced the EGR solenoid, and
the stutter was there before and after I replaced it.  I just checked the
"Set Timing" connector tonight, and it's good.  I thought I may have knocked
it loose last Friday when I replaced the cap/rotor/plugs/wires, but it's up
out of the way.  I'll pull the cap in the morning to verify that I didn't
loosen anything while I had the cap and rotor off.

Good thought on the ignition module...I've seen them do some crazy things.

Thanks,
Dave