[Diy_efi] Updated project-car Webpage

David Allen davida1
Sun Dec 25 23:29:32 UTC 2005

I've been working on my Century's webpage writeup of the new turbo and MAF
to Speed-Density conversion. That page follows this message.
  A little history on the car.  I bought it with no engine for $100 to
replace a wrecked car.  The original turbo setup and most other mods were
done 8 years ago.  Back then I worked at a car repair shop and had plenty of
time but little $.  Two years after getting this car turbo'd I changed jobs.
For the last 6 years I've been on the road travelling the country for a
heavy equipment outfit, driving a service truck.  My job has been very
demanding and has left little time for projects.  Finally the company has
hired me some help.
  Now that I'm able to take time again for my own projects, I'm restoring
this car starting with the mechanicals.   I'll warn you, the car looks
really bad.  I want to get all the mechanical work done before I have
bodywork done and have it painted. But, in the meantime it adds insult to
injury for the ones I "tangle with" on the street! The new turbo system has
far exceeded my expectations.
  Still working on updating this page so it may change again today.  There
is still lots of material pertaining to the old turbo system which was
almost 100% junkyard.  If any pages show a broken easel or are otherwise
faulty, please contact me via e-mail. FrontPage Express has been crashing
often today!

http://home.hiwaay.net/~davida1/superc.htm

Thanks, and have a merry Christmas!
David