[Diy_efi] my previously forwarded message about the security warning

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Sat Dec 31 15:36:15 UTC 2005

I am sorry if I caused any panic, The attachment is
nothing more than a FYI security warning everyone on
the IATN (Internation Automotive Technicians Network)
mailing list recieved. From time to time they send out
those kinds of warnings when there is something going
around that windows has not done something to stop or
prevent, but it is my understanding that if you are
using an up-to date antivirus program, the problem
they are warning about was adressed LAST MONTH.

IT IS JUST AN FYI and if I had realized I was sending
the message I recieved as an attachment I would have
sent it different.  I guess I will know better next
time.   Dustin Lof