[Diy_efi] Injector flow bench

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Thu Feb 3 02:57:58 GMT 2005

sorry for the delay, my copies of the magazines were packed away.

VR1 and VR2 are in the injector drive circuit, both are 100 ohm 20W.
VR3 is in the fuel pump circuit, it's 20 ohm 20W

put "clarostat rheostat" into google for some leads on where to get
them.  Getting a higher wattage pot is OK, but not lower.

--steve=20