[Diy_efi] Re: WB board on ebay

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 19:31:37 GMT 2005

--- Phil Hunter <diy-efi at t-n-e.com> wrote:

> If you are someone who's word means anything, you
> might wanna go back and re-read what you've agreed
> to do: http://www.diy-wb.com/terms.htm

Helps if you quote someone when replying to them, as
not everyone on the list will immediately know who the
"you" referenced in your reply actually is.

The agreement you linked to does not discourage or
prohibit someone who built the board for personal use
from selling their single board on eBay or elsewhere,
as long as the intent of the seller was not to build
and resell it for profit.  Since he's only selling one
board, I would tend to imagine that he's not trying to
make a business out of selling the design.

=====
| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |