[Diy_efi] Re: diy_efi Digest, Vol 17, Issue 11

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Mon Feb 14 05:03:33 GMT 2005

Bill,
     I think you might be the man with answer.  I'm ok with the software
end of this project.  It has been the hardware that has been my
stumbling block.  I just don't have experience at looking at the
logic states of all the pins on this chip.  My chip is working and
running in the computer right now.  It only has a problem when I do a
switch.  What do you think of the signal on my Output Enable line?
      http://home.comcast.net/~hexibot43/Waveforms.htm

These waveforms were taken with the computer active, but the car not
running so there could be no interference from ignition.

Marcello