[Diy_efi] Continuing the chip switcher "problem"

Robert W Hughes rwhughe at oplink.net
Tue Feb 15 16:14:00 GMT 2005

1. Check ground connections between scope and ecm carefully
2. More importantly, if the time scale is 5us/div on your plot and this
is the best your DSO can do, don't use it, it is not good enough for
anything more than audio.
3. In any case, if there is a changing signal on /OE use the rising edge
of this to clock your upper address lines into a register like a 374,
not a 373. This will cause the address lines to affected memory to only
change when the memory is not being used. If all program code in the
multiple images is the same and only tabular data is different this
should make the switching transparent to the cpu.

--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering
rwhughe at oplink.net