[Diy_efi] 1227747 AE question

Bret Levandowski skishop69 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 01:50:42 GMT 2005

--===============18595368729012351==

--0-1639893172-1108777638=:76758

Ok, I figured out my PE bog. Turns out the guy who had practically every table set wrong had the spark table way wrong. Anywhere from 3 - 15 degrees. As far as AE, there is AE Vs MAP and AE Vs TPS, I understand that this is a calculated 'pump shot' based on TPS or MAP input. What I don't get is why you need both. Is one for 'off the line' and the other for sudden stabs while cruising? Do the tables add together? Hope someone can give a good detailed answer. The reason I ask is that I have a nasty hesitation off the line, but only when the outside temp is below 60 deg F and I'm in CL. I'm assuming that one of these tables is too low such that with the denser air it's too lean.   Thanks, Ski

http://mail.yahoo.com