[Diy_efi] wbo2 questions galore

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 12:49:40 GMT 2005

--===============15957587630663772==

--0-1670356122-1109076410=:72357

Pardon me for just jumping in here... whats the problem with NB O2 sensors and why would you want WB O2's????

steve broski <sjbroski at msn.com> wrote:i want to replace both NBO2's in my S/C3800 GM with WBO2's. i found the
schematics and info at the WB-DIY site for using the L1H1 UEGOS. i thought
with some additions for another 0-1V out for PCM to control from, it would
work pretty well. however the cost of that sensor is a little. . .steep. the
bosch LSU4 can be had for about $40. much more doable. it seems the above
mentioned control circuit won't work. i can find no sources for specs on
LSU4. anybody have any info that might help? that would be really fantastic.
i have my eye on a sanner/tuner for my car that has 3 additional A/I's(2 for
WB and 1 for whatever i want)so i can do some tuning. thanks for any and all
help. steve

--0-1670356122-1109076410=:72357

<DIV>Pardon me for just jumping in here... whats the problem with NB O2 sensors and why would you want WB O2's????<BR><BR><B><I>steve broski &lt;sjbroski at msn.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">i want to replace both NBO2's in my S/C3800 GM with WBO2's. i found the <BR>schematics and info at the WB-DIY site for using the L1H1 UEGOS. i thought <BR>with some additions for another 0-1V out for PCM to control from, it would <BR>work pretty well. however the cost of that sensor is a little. . .steep. the <BR>bosch LSU4 can be had for about $40. much more doable. it seems the above <BR>mentioned control circuit won't work. i can find no sources for specs on <BR>LSU4. anybody have any info that might help? that would be really fantastic. <BR>i have my eye on a sanner/tuner for my car that has 3 additional A/I's(2 for <BR>WB and 1 for whatever i want)so i can do some tuning. thanks for any and all <BR>help. steve<BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>diy_efi mailing
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search presents - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/jibjabinaugural.html">Jib Jab's 'Second Term'</a>
--0-1670356122-1109076410=:72357--