[Diy_efi] OT: crappy ford expedition rotors?

Gianmarco Rizzo (BE/EAS) gianmarco.rizzo at ericsson.com
Mon Feb 28 15:03:43 GMT 2005

i am not familiar with that particular model of car. but braking equipment wear can vary dramatically with use and conditions. i used to change pads and disks every max 10,000km on my fiat back in the days i was in italy, due to very hard driving on twisty mountain roads were brakes were subjected to a terrible battering. it was pretty common to see the disks red hot...

a couple hours driving hard on a racetrack and your disks and pads will be gone.

now i mainly drive on motorway and 100k km are often not enough to wear a set of disks or pads...

gm