[Diy_efi] Re: (was: IAC counts) VE tuning issues

Mike Frels mfrels at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 1 02:56:36 GMT 2005

Don't you mean 'injectors are much SMALLER than #24 they are supposed to be?'

Anyway as far as oxygen getting into the exhaust stream the only thing I
have really checked is proper AIR system operation. That is working as it
should. I have not re-checked that exhaust manifold bolts since spring when
I put the engine in. Yes, I am still running cast iron manifolds. I will
take a wrench to the exhaust bolts and nuts tomorrow. Thanks for that
possible pointer.

The injectors are brand new Accel 24 pounders. No, I did not have them
flowed before installing as I believed I could trust them from the factory.
Is experience counter to this?

Mike