[Diy_efi] Another Eprom Question

mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com mbelloli at speedymotorsports.com
Wed Jan 26 01:01:44 GMT 2005

I sure hope not!  I'm really trying to get this all set up to do minut
changes on the fly.  I need an eeprom to be able to do that.  Soon enough
here I'll have it so I just am changing a small part of the whole program
instead of the whole thing.  I want to be able to make changes to the fuel
table, and spark table while driving.  Not just switch out one chip for
another.
Thanks,
Marcello