[Diy_efi] Injector flow bench

Mike Frels mfrels at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 29 02:17:12 GMT 2005

After blowing up the page with the schematic on it to 200% I was able to
identify most of the components. The potentiometers I am still not sure of.
The legibility is not legible. All three of them are Clarostat or equiv.
Two of them look like 100ohm 20watt pieces and the single one appears to be
20ohm 20watt. Is this correct? I am having a hard time finding anything
larger than 4 watts. I am a gearhead not a sparky so this is somewhat
foreign to me.

Mike