[Diy_efi] Lead fuel compatible O2 sensor

Bobby Yates Emory liberty1
Mon Jul 4 04:45:44 UTC 2005

Correction:

Opel Omega - slotted against BMW 5 series (I can hear the BMW engineers
laughing) - from 1997 to 2001, imported as Cadillac Catera with changes.
Somewhat followed by CTS 2003 to today.

Engine - " Developed in Germany and manufactured in England, it's the same
54-degree 3.0-liter V-6 used by Saab, with dual overhead cams, 24 valves and
200 horsepower at 6000 rpm."

Bobby

--
Toward freedom,