[Diy_efi] Finding a suitable TBFI model...

Paul Helmuth PaulHelmuth
Mon Jul 4 16:55:22 UTC 2005

Yes, thanks to all that have given some input.

As I said, I will post an update when I get to the point of squirting some
fuel.

-Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee M. Lemoine" <llemoine at gmail.com>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Finding a suitable TBFI model...

The turbo models were all MFI on chryslers, if i remember, they were
batch fire at first, and later models were sequential...  you can tell
by the wiring harness, one uses four individual leads, the other has
separate positves but a common ground for two injectors.

On another note, you can easily scab a few extra gm sensors, just
bring a Torx 15 screwdriver with you -- they come right off.   Cut the
harnesses if you want, or Waytek can order the connector, they're
Metripak WeatherPak 280 series i believe... (or take the connectors
and order the replacement pins...)

Hope this has been useful...
--LL