[Diy_efi] wide band O2's

Brian McMahan BMcMahan
Tue Jul 5 16:36:02 UTC 2005

LSU4 sensor? Or NTK?

Brian P. McMahan

Research and Development

407-585-7000 Ext. 126

Fax: 407-585-1926

www.Superchips.com <http://www.superchips.com/>

Bmcmahan at Superchips.com

________________________________

From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Butterfield
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:29 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] wide band O2's

Thanks to your inputs... but all I need is the O2 sensor... I have a
scanner that has inputs for the sensor... just need to get a sensor, and
wasent sure of any partnumbers or pricing..

jim

Brian McMahan <BMcMahan at superchips.com> wrote:

	If you want state of the art you should try the PLX R-500...
It's the best I've ever used.

	www.plxdevices.com <http://www.plxdevices.com/>