[Diy_efi] wide band O2's

Brian McMahan BMcMahan
Wed Jul 6 12:10:06 UTC 2005

You have a point. There's always an easy way to check though just take
it out and let it sit then check what AFR it's reading.

________________________________

From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]
On Behalf Of gary
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:26 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] wide band O2's

BTW, I was referring to digital processing, not necessarily the

display.  Another thing regarding the PLX; there is no 'in use'

manual calibrating.  It is my understanding, it relies strictly on

the sensor's calibration resistor.  Again, I question the accuracy,

especially after it has been in use for some (hours) time.

GAS