[Diy_efi] wide band O2's

Mike niche
Wed Jul 6 13:22:01 UTC 2005

At 07:41 PM 7/6/05, you wrote:
>: D  : D  LOL   : D  :D
>
>GAS

No problem, I try to please, just goes to show there
is reason for my middle name, ffs - my namesake used to
argue with the chucrh in 1600's didnt go down well b4 irc ;-)

har har

:)

Regards from

Mike Massen
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
http://niche.iinet.net.au