[Diy_efi] wide band O2's

WopOnTour wopontour
Wed Jul 6 15:10:31 UTC 2005

Bruce
Nice of you to chime in
I have found your PWC site very insightful on the intricacies of WBO2
calibration. Thank You for that. Is your PWC to market yet? I have been
waiting patiently (like a great many others I'm sure) and religiously
checking the web-site for an initial group buy. Was there some other way to
establish when your PWC will be available? If you plan on using an email
announcement please add my addy to your list wopontour at gmail.com

Now a question if I may, the Bosch ETAS LA-3 is apparently (I'm told) using
the CJ120/CJ125 controller I had alluded to in an earlier post- did/could
you confirm that? All indications are that these latest CJ family ICs
include the most accurate and noise free heater and pump cell current
controls in an oem (low cost) controller. It doesn't surprise me that the
Bosch ETAS unit is so expensive, given it's heritage and that it is
considered a competition grade tuning tool. But this would seem to validate
the use of these ICs in an oem and ultimately even a potential DIY
application (if they could even be sourced that is:)
However I would certainly give up on this quest, if I knew that your PWC
design was getting close to a release date.
Regards
WopOnTour