[Diy_efi]Patents - Failed Commercial Attempts

Murray Gill mjgill
Mon Jul 11 23:55:47 UTC 2005

Mike,
Talking about failed ideas and with you being a sandgroper what's the good
oil on the Sarich engine?  Its from your neck of the woods isn't it?  It was
supposed to be the be all and end all of IC engines :-)
MG