[Diy_efi] EFI schematics request..

Van Setten, Tim @ ACSSD tim.van.setten
Wed Jul 13 16:11:11 UTC 2005

Hey Paul,

I have a LINK system running on my Nissan VG30DET in my off road car.  It is
one of those Japaniese import engines.  It runs very well, but looking at
the 3D map of the fuel curve, it is interesting to say the least.

Could I ask you for a copy of your fuel and ignitition map to compare to
mine?
Thanks, Tim.

As far as the stand-alone engine management systems, I'd highly recommend
Link Electrosystems (out of New Zeeland). They have a State-side dealer in
California called Performance Developments. I running a custom Link-Plus
system in my Z because there are "standard" chip tuners doing stuff for the
'96. As there were only 500 of these built - the market is too small to make
it worth it.

No - I don't work for either Link Electrosystems or Performance Developments
- I just use one of their systems.

-Paul