[Diy_efi] Blue Marble Oil Treatment

Ernest Buckler ebuckler
Wed Jul 20 04:24:42 UTC 2005

--- Ernest Buckler <ebuckler at icehouse.net> wrote:

>> > To be fair, you should have built TWO engines and
>> > run them side by side, their oil in one, different
>> > brand in the other one.
>>
>> It was a Formula SAE team, not an oil testing team.
>> They were donated the oil, and they ran it.  I don't
>> know what's unfair about that.

My misunderstanding, thought the "wheeler-dealer" big shot Enron name
dropper character was the Blue Marble Mystery Oil promoter and the engine
was built to prove that his product was superior.

AND I STILL want to know more about this engine, forget the Blue Cloud magic
snake oil....will the original poster PLEASE get back to me with a way to
find more info about that supercharged and fuel injected two-stroke? thanks,
Ernie