[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client tracker

Mike niche
Wed Jul 27 04:34:10 UTC 2005

At 06:27 AM 7/27/05, you wrote:
>I will seed this as well for a while to make it a bit quicker for people to
>download the file..

Brilliant thanks, there have been a few snatches already but, unfortunately
many people dont have port forwarding set up - partly as its a default to
have it disabled for simplicity so there are a few peers who just dont get
data and a seed or two that isnt connectable. Given enough time it
might let the peers find the other seeds, I'd suggest setting "Forced Start"
in the torrent properties as it looks a bit stalled at the moment and hasnt
changed after I tried a restart earlier today,

thanks

Rgds

Mike