[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client tracker

Mike niche
Wed Jul 27 10:07:49 UTC 2005

At 04:54 PM 7/27/05, you wrote:
>Hi,
>is there a chance to upload that file to a free server? i can't work with torrent.

Any reason u cant work with torrent, admittedly some client programs
are not good but Azureus is great as it sits on top of Sun's Java VM
and has a secure layer and comprehensive features ?

I did u/l the file to frederic, a diy efi subscriber but havent heard from him
on this group, give it a few days and one of the torrent catchers might
well be able to transfer it,

Rgds

Mike