[Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client

Bobby Yates Emory liberty1
Thu Jul 28 04:48:15 UTC 2005

Sam,

Thanks you for your efforts.

I was able to watch it with WMP.

Unfortunately, it is not talking about what I thought it was.

The USA version of Greenfire is a glow plug.

The Oz version is a spark plug.

Bobby

On 7/27/05, Sam Erskine <sam4 at thexit.org> wrote:

> I have uploaded the video to http://www.juji.net/greenfire.avi
>
> Enjoy, Sam.
>

> From: "Lee M. Lemoine" <llemoine at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Greenfire video, Torrent on local client
> tracker
> To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
>
> If you'd like, i can put it on my site. I really don't think its
> going to be getting terrabytes of transfers ;)
>
> I can't download it though. Something about my Vonage VOIP setup
> being infront of my Linksys BEFSR11 that it hangs up on...
>
> and i'm a CCNA (well, was, til i let it run out in '03)

Toward freedom,

Bobby Yates Emory