[Diy_efi] I remember

David Cooley n5xmt
Thu Jun 2 23:53:11 UTC 2005

I remember when this list used to be populated by a bunch of people
interested in learning about EFI and how to tweak their own systems...
Now it seems the bunch of active members have turned into pompous asses that
like to twist statements around to try and make someone else look bad to
lift themselves up.
the original members are mostly still here, but seem to lurk and
occasionally peek a nose out and post something now and again, and usually
something helpful... not like the majority of you that look for the smallest
opening to blast a flame at someone.  If you all are that immature and
insecure with yourselves, I suggest you go elsewhere.
I'm tired of dealing with assholes that are just looking to fight with
someone because they didn't get any from their wife, girlfriend or boyfriend
the night before.
If you can't keep it productive, then go away and never return. shoot
yourself, jump off a building, but stay the hell out of here.