[Diy_efi] I remember

Mike niche
Fri Jun 3 05:57:31 UTC 2005

David,

You are just asking for trouble when you abuse people trying to
defend your malformed post which some people might take
as complete not necessarily recalling all context. When you make
a blatant and seemingly complete comment like this:-

> >I never said that ANY open loop maps would destroy an engine...
> >My comment was that a computer DESIGNED FOR CLOSED LOOP WITH AN O2
> >SENSOR if run in open loop only with the O2 disabled will
> cause damage.
> >Geez people, learn to READ

Then you deserve what you get, your comment above appears
as complete with no reference to combinatorial issue about a fake input
and the way the comment is written suggests its irrelevant !

You remind me of George Bush - dont ask me why,

ie.

You get stung by a 3 wasps, then invite your extended family to the
site of the nest and start whacking it with a big stick whilst spouting
off   "...we are now so much more secure then before..."

When you abuse someone - the result is fairly predictable, most
intelligent people come to appreciate this fairly quickly, this is the
great benefit of feedback. The paradigm of retaliation being not only
immature and destructive must occur to anyone with some sense
of life experience and history...

You are not in the open loop as much as it might appear ;)

<chuckle>

Mike