[Diy_efi] Re: EPA Australia

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Fri Jun 10 02:17:44 UTC 2005

--- Dan Zorde <dzorde at erggroup.com> wrote:

> "EPA Australia Annual report (ISSN: 1446-0084)"
> Can anyone check if this is a valid ISSN ?

Google takes me to a library page where it is listed,
and says the full text can be found here:

<http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/AnnualReport/>

However, this will not load for me, nor will the main
page.

I can get as far as
<http://vic.gov.au/VictoriaOnline?action=browse&id=[Topic]Environment,%20Emergencies&taxonomy=Topic&maxResults=10000&resultType=Detailed&resultCount=10&sort_by=titleAZ>
, which lists EPA Victoria, but that link sends me
back to the original website, which does not load.

Found a listing for the agency, though.

40 City Road
Southbank Victoria 3006, Australia
Tel: 03 9695 2722
Fax: 03 9695 2785

Found some references in other AU government websites
and regulatory documents to EPA Victoria being a
contributing partner in various vehicular emissions
surveys.

So the agency appears legit, anyhow.

| 82 Honda CX500 Turbo (Cassandra)  90 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |