[Diy_efi] Air/Fuel meter now working! And L-jetronic

Astrona amdcpu
Thu Jun 16 23:15:14 UTC 2005

Sorry, i was too fast...
> > If added air flow (speed) meter, we could forget
> > these tables :D and put that system onto whatever
> > engine.
> Almost, but not quite, as cylinder filling is not
> always the same as what passes the MAF.

With different cam for example, the same pressure in manifold will end up
different pressure in cylinder. BUT FLOW METER WOULD REGISTER IT.

Trying to be not so off-topic.
Before i got MegaSquirt, i was planning to use parallel vane-type
flow-meters to reduce the restiction.
The point was Double cross-section (25cm2 vs 50cm2) plus the springs of
vanes loosened by half. So half the air that passes a vane would move it as
much as before.
Never heard if anyone done it, but should try ;)