[Diy_efi] GM small cap distributor pin-out

Joe B boucherj
Wed Jun 29 05:43:31 UTC 2005

What year models are you talking about?

A while back I made a document showing the pin outs
for the seven pin module for the original HEI cap for
EFI and the eight pin (two for pin connectors) for the
next generation small diameter cap used on the TBI
engines.  The file was on the diy-efi FTP server.

Is the eight pin whatyou are talking about?

Joe Boucher