[Diy_efi] Simple EFI

S. K Rahman skrahman
Sat Mar 12 10:08:42 UTC 2005

Hi all,

After a long thought and lots of researching I have finally decided to
build a simple EFI for my 143CC test bench engine using a CV Carb.

555 EFI is still a concept and my experince is mostly with Digi
circuits so I have ruled out the possibility. I next tried using
sourcing 8051 based EFI by Al Lipper but it is not online.

I planning use injectors from MPFI cars over here along with a MAF
sensor and potentiometer mounted on throttle body

I would like to have guidance from somebody  who may have already
built a simple EFI like the one I am planning (Links to some
circuit?),  Since my experince is more with eletronics and less with
automotive engineering

Regards