[Diy_efi] Re: Hack or ECU file for $51

Simon Maddock maddock.simon
Thu Mar 17 05:33:12 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am wanting to analyse the code in my 1996 Holden VS Commodore
(3.8ltr ecotec V6) with a 16199728 ECU running $51 code.  I was after
a pre-done hack for this or even an ECU definition file if one exists.
I have been searching for months but have had no success.  I have
even tried to disassemble the code myself, however the EPROM is a 128k
one, and nearly all freeware/shareware disassemblers only allow 64k
images.

If no one knows of any ECU definition file or hack file, does any one
know of a disassembler that would be capable of disassembling the 128k
image?

Thanks,
Simon