[Diy_efi] ECM for 1990 Nissan 240

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Wed Mar 23 01:20:42 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info J, I am assuming that since it was
used on tpi cars it will be compatible with a mpi
setup then on my car ? I know all the 4 cyl
applications you listed are all TBI. And, I know that
a memcal can be fitted with a socket to facilitate
removal of the prom, but how hard is it ? I can
solder, but I wouldnt say that i am that great at it.
By the way, is this the same ecm used on the 2.0
sunbirds ? If it is then there wont be a prob with the
distributor since they all used one to my knowlege.
Thanks again,

Phil