[Diy_efi] ECM for 1990 Nissan 240

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Thu Mar 24 03:09:37 UTC 2005

Thanks a lot for the info J it has been most useful.
Now, I just have to sort out a few things that I know
I will run into. I am not sure what I am going to do
about the idle controls because I dont think hey will
be compatible with the gm ecm. The ones on my car are
pwm I believe. I am also curious about egr functions.
Can they be eliminated through the prom program ? I
was thinking they were but I have never ventured into
this territory before. I have all the gm experience I
can handle but I have never done anything except
repair them.