[Diy_efi] ECM for 1990 Nissan 240

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Fri Mar 25 02:29:20 UTC 2005

I thought I would encounter such difficulties with the
IAC controls. The Idle can be set manually with this
vehicle though so I am wondering if I can try to
disable the idle controls in the ecm somehow. The only
big problem I see there is that I will have to rig up
something to kick up the idle when the ac is on. It
may be a while before I dive into this venture but I
will post when I do decide to make the swap.  thanks
again for the help, it has pretty much been along the
lines of what I was thinking so that is good so I know
what I am up against.