[Diy_efi] DIY-WBo2 kits

Keith Grider grider.4
Tue Mar 29 13:49:30 UTC 2005

Will,

I an trying to cobble together the info to make artwork to burn myself a
board. Once I get that done, I 'll post the location of the artwork
here. It'd be good to mate it up with the rest of the information IMO. I
thought I saw this once a few years ago, but I cannot seem to find it
anywhere.

I am also looking at a circuit modification to use the cheaper sensor. I
found it for < US40.00! and the best price on a L1H1 is still $185.00.

Keith