[Diy_efi] OL operation - How lean at cruise?

gary gas-
Thu Mar 31 23:33:34 UTC 2005

Theoretically, AFRs up to 20.0:1 are possible.  How close realistically
a person gets to that figure, will depend on how uniform the atomized
fuel particles are distributed in the mixture, once in the chamber prior
to initiation of flame front.  Also, and very important, is how uniform
the actual AFR is among the various combustion chambers of the
engine.  The need for complimentary 'tuning' is a given here.

GAS