[Diy_efi] overspeed defnition file eprom

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Thu Nov 17 03:15:19 UTC 2005

You may just need to add more fields to your existing maps to raise the rev
limiter and whatnot -- keep in mind that if the factory didn't intend for it
to see a certain RPM range, they probalby didn't bother to program the
tables 'just incase' ;)

On 11/16/05, Jeff <jbbiggs67 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hello
> I have a 16147525 ecm in a heavyduty gmc truck 366 tbi and i need to raise
> the rev
> limiter (overspeed) I have tried different definition files for the eprom
> and come
> up with nothing, any one know of a file, or what to look for in the bin to
> remove
> or raise the limit
>
> any help is greatly appreciated
>
> Thanks