[Diy_efi] Wideband O2 and turbo motors...

Gianmarco Rizzo BE/EAS gianmarco.rizzo
Mon Nov 21 12:52:44 UTC 2005

Hi

i use this device here

www.wbo2.com

and very happy with it. reasonably cheap too.

it should be installed after the turbo and before the cat, not too downstream.

all air leaks should be eliminated, and the sensor should be placed above and not below the pipe to avoid moisture formation.