[Diy_efi] Remapping Chev Lumina V8

Dan Zorde dzorde
Fri Nov 25 06:01:25 UTC 2005

Its an Aussie Commodore allright. They are exported as Chevy Lumina to
Saudi Arabia (with high speed windshield wipers kits).
I think the closest you'll get in the US market is the 2 door version
(yes, the Pontiac GTO).

Same engine, 5.7 alloy V8, tranny, brakes and diff.

Someone here in Oz should be able to help with the ECU, I think it is an
all speed density system.

Dan
ERG Transit Systems
247 Balcatta Road Balcatta WA 6021 Australia
Tel: + 61 8 9273 1558 Fax: +61 8 9273 1570
Email: dzorde at erggroup.com Website: www.erggroup.com

<Looks like an Aussie Commodore. But hey, the Holden hasn't been Aussie
for
<quite some time. But they tell us it is.
<
<Geoff