[Diy_efi] Remapping Chev Lumina V8

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Fri Nov 25 12:21:33 UTC 2005

To directly address this:  As with any vehicle built after '96, most are
OBD2.. (at least here in the US)  and seeing as Holden in AU is part of GM,
it'd probably be safe to guess that the same is true down that way.   I'm
yet to see any info on how to reprogram OBD2 computers, however, it can be
done somehow.   It usually entailed sending the ECU out for 'reflashing' but
i've never seen the equipment or software...

--LL

On 11/25/05, Preggie Govender <pgovender at shivanet.co.za> wrote:

> Thanx Geoff for the link
>
> Car definitely in South Africa :)