[Diy_efi] Switched High Voltage Drop?

Tom Visel five10man
Tue Nov 29 16:13:44 UTC 2005

I'm in Prescott Valley, AZ - 5300 feet, so I don't mind altitude, but
I'm allergic to restrictive emissions inspection programs.  Pretty happy
with my own biz, too.  Had to open it so I could get paid for
electrical/driveability diagnosis - the shops I was working at before
didn't recognize the value.  Sorry!
TomV
P.S.  You could install all that added key-on stuff on a relay, make the
whole thing neater, and save trouble.  Just a thought.